1. I am really LOVING Sam Hunt’s CD Montevallo. He is definitely easy on the eyes, and the entire song list is incredible. My favorite is “Make You Miss Me.” But I was so emotional watching the video for “Take Your Time” which highlights the issue of domestic violence.
2. This weekend, I’ll be working on Miss Julia’s kindergarten registration. I started teaching again when she was four months old. I cannot believe that time has flown by so fast and am extremely grateful for the time I have had with her and Mason at home.
3. We have started tball. Our first game was rained out before the first inning was over. Aunt Kaitlin had not even made it to the field before the game was called, but Aunt Gerri Gail saw both my babies hit doubles!
4. Very excited that my favorite television shows are back on! I just adore TLC’s “Who Do You Think You Are?” and PBS’ “Call the Midwife.”
Mr. Justin and I are also slowly working our way through this season’s “House of Cards.” Dang if I don’t feel like I need to go to confession after watching it, though!
5. I found a new favorite candle company through Instagram recently and was touched by the background of its creation. The Refinery of Georgia supports Still Waters, a safe home for women and children in Bainbridge.
According to its website,
We take our name from Psalm 66:10 as we believe we are all in a refining process. We are carried through difficult times, we are stripped of things that seem to matter and we are being made new. We are best when work together; rubbing like sandpaper at times to a smoother, softer level surface.
I find so much comfort and inspiration in that message and am proud to support such a beautiful organization.
Candles by The Refinery can be purchased at The Bookshelf in Thomasville.