I loved Blue-Eyed Bride’s post today about her fantasy dinner party and thought I would play along, too. This is the second link I have done today, which is unusual for me, but I am feeling frisky.
1. George W. Bush-I ADORE THIS MAN! My brother, who was on the USS Cole when it was attacked, met him back in 2003, and he was so kind and reassuring. I think he would be the ultimate dinner guest.
2. Bill Clinton–A little bourbon, a little BBQ….I just want to watch him be naughty! Plus, I’ve always had an innocent school girl crush on him. Shhhhh…..This picture says it all.
3. Prince Harry–Because he’s sexy. Period.
4. Kate Winslet–She is the most beautiful and talented actress of our generation.
5. Paula Deen–She is the epitome of Southern charm and, having been on her show, I know for a fact just how fun she can be in person.
6. Ina Garten–How fun would that be?
7. Snoop Dogg–You know you listened to The Chronic in 1993, too.
8. Chipper Jones–Who doesn’t like an American hero?
9. Ted Turner–The “Mouth of the South” happens to be the largest land owner in our county.
10. Bobby Bowden–We’re Seminoles. How great would it be to sit him between Clinton and Bush?
BONUS GUEST (Mike): Paula Abdul
BONUS GUEST (Becky): Tim Tebow–He’s from Florida’s First Coast, too. Yeah, that’s my excuse….